TABLE OF CONTENTS
Ordering via a dealer
Find your local dealer on the map below. Get in touch with them using the contact details shown, and they will guide you through ordering your new suit, including taking your measurements. We recommend ordering via a dealer where possible to ensure you are accurately measured and suitably advised on the right options for you.
- Find the right suit type on our website: https://www.symbi.uk/jumpsuits
- Read the information about the suit and options, and download the relevant order form
- Email the order form to email@example.com
- Once we have processed your order, we will email you an invoice with an order confirmation
- Carefully check the order confirmation. If you are happy, confirm your order by paying the invoice (either by making a bank transfer to the details provided, or following the "pay now" link to make a card payment)
- The lead time is shown on the invoice. The lead time starts from the date you make payment*
*At times when we are especially busy, it may take us a while to send your invoice and order confirmation. If this happens, this time is taken into consideration when calculating your lead time (e.g. if there is a 2 week delay sending your order confirmation when the lead time is 12 weeks, you should expect your order to be completed approximately 10 weeks after your payment date)
We do not currently have an interactive online designer. Information on our available colours, and diagrams of the different panels on the suit, are available on our website here:
You may also request a simple design by describing what you would like (e.g. black with red highlights and white stitching"), or sending us a photo of your rig. We may be able to send you a mock up of your chosen design to confirm, but in any case, the colour selection will be shown on the order confirmation.
We are currently focusing heavily on R&D for the functional design elements of the suit. Following our current round of product updates, we plan to shift our focus to start developing our new website (include an interactive designer), however we don't anticipate this being available sooner than 2023.